Friday, December 14, 2007

Superbad???? its SUPERGREAT


This past week the movie "Superbad"finally came out on DVD. Superbad is the funniest movie of the year. It came out in theaters this summer. Its rated R so for all you people under 17 years of age you better get your partents permission to watch this movie.


From the guys who brought you knocked up and 40 year old virgin comes Superbad. Seth(Joinah Hill) and Even(Micheal Cera) want nothing more than to hook up with the girls they like before heading off to college. To do that, though, they need to get liquor for the big party that night. With the help of their friend Fogell aka McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plusse), and his fake I.D. the three of them go on a chase for that elusive booze, dodging incompetent cops. All this while attempting to reverse a liflong losing streak in one hilarious night.

The DVD has all kinds of special features like deleated scene never seen in thearters and behind the scene footage of all your favorite actors in this movie.
When asking other people about the movie I got great responses. "It's the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life." commented Dan. Sean said, "I laughed so hard my eyes watered like I had somthing in both of my eyes." Superbad was rated a 5 star by David Denby,The New York.


There you have it, people love it, so get out there and buy Superbad and enjoy a great movie.

No comments: